This Website Privacy Statement applies to this website which is operated by Pipeline Publishing Group, Inc. under the domain name www.contactcenterpipeline.com or www.pipelinepublishinggroup.com or (“Website”).
Pipeline Publishing Group, Inc. treats personal data with respect and integrity. Respect and integrity form part of our core values, which are the foundation for the conduct of the business in all parts of the globe. This Website Privacy Statement explains how personal data (being information which is capable of identifying an individual) will be treated as you access and interact with this Website.
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Statement on the Website, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current Website Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Website Privacy Statement.
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information collected when you subscribe or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name, contact details and/or payment information;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- providing you with information related to Contact Center Pipeline or promotion details about our products;
- purposes related to any research, planning or product development;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website.
- We may share personal data within the Pipeline Publishing Group and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services.
Website data (including personal data) is stored on servers located in the United States and operated by the Pipeline Publishing Group or its service providers.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
We may preserve the content of any email or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organizations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us:
Pipeline Publishing Group, Inc.
PO Box 3467
Annapolis, MD 21403