Contact Center Pipeline’s
AUTHOR WALL OF FAME
Mike Aoki is President of Reflective Keynotes Inc., a Canadian training company that helps contact centers improve their sales and customer experience results.
Area of Expertise:
Training contact center agents to deliver great customer service and upsell effectively for improved customer retention and higher revenue.
What is your background in the industry?
30 years of contact center experience, progressing from frontline agent to trainer to manager to becoming an award-winning customer experience expert, trainer and speaker.
What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Overcoming an abusive childhood to become a good husband, father and community contributor.
What do you see as the greatest challenge facing the contact center industry?
Integrating technology such as AI and virtual Agents, while maintaining the human touch and treating employees fairly.
What would contact center folks be surprised to learn about you?
I am a huge Lego fan. My family and I have been to the Legoland Discovery Center so many times. We also built a lot of cool things out of Lego at home.
Recent Contact Center Pipeline articles by Mike:
- Women in Leadership: How to Succeed—and Lead—in the Contact Center Industry
- The Latest Trends in Quality Assurance
- How to Make Your Contact Center Digital Transformation a Success
- Handling Irate Customers in the Financial Services Industry
- 12 Tips to Find Time for Coaching
- Turn Your Order Desk into an Inside Sales Team
Connect with Mike on social media: